This list is not exhaustive. If you know of a retailer that should be included here, please E-Mail Us. Links with the word [Store] (in brackets) are to the store. From there you will need to search by ISBN for the eBook. Links marked [Item] are to the specific item.
There are no items listed as related to this item.
eBook Format: Google
Note: How to restore traditional American values to American government
Like an aging monument, democracy itself is crumbling.
An ever increasing government threatens both freedom and a financial collapse.
- Judges are acting more like kings themselves than interpreters of the law
- Redisticting, voter fraud, campaign finance controls, and an uninformed electorate threaten the integrity of elections.
- The values that made America the greatest country in the world are being supplanted.
- Government's attempts to make people's lives better often have the opposite effect
What is causing this decay? What can we do?
Preserving Democracy was written to answer these questions.
Elgin Hushbeck, Jr. defends American constitutional government by:
- focusing on specific ideas rather than personalities,
- being ideologically sharp, yet non-partisan in tone
- using clear and simple, but never simplistic, arguments.
Are you equipped for the task of Preserving Democracy?
Related Data on the Internet
This section includes other writings by this book's author, other pages about the book and reviews, including the data pages on Energion.com, our web magazine.
Amazon.com Discussion Forum for Preserving Democracy
A discussion has started on Amazon.com. Go join in and learn more about the book, starting with those who read advance copies.
A Book Reviewed: Preserving Democracy
Review of an advance copy--informative and helpful.
A quick review by Laura, who is off to a tea party immediately afterward.
WSAU Interview with Elgin Hushbeck
Radio interview with Pat Snyder regarding Preserving Democracy.
Review of Preserving Democracy
Bob Makar provides some notes.
Media Kit for Preserving Democracy
The official media kit from Energion Publications including suggested questions for interviews, author, content, and contact information.